Kenwood ts-440 Transciever
Panda House progress
Wow, when you get the pictures up, it looks like I’ve done a lot. Here I didn’t think I was making much traction. My short term project list, in order.
- Add 30 meter legs to my dipole
- Hang dipole
- Finish filing/sanding panda house front
- Finish panda house front with a high quality varnish
- Ask for help to cut stealth plate for panda’s dvd-rw drive. I’m going to be using Chrome instead of Copper simply because I couldn’t find an illuminated button with a copper finish.
- Mount panda dvd drive
- Unhouse and permanently mount panda’s HD.
- Solder in panda’s expansion headers, make breakout cable, wire reset switch, w/led to front of case.
- Get printer sharing to work!!!
- Install apache on the panda.
- Setup a subversion repository on the panda.
- Investigate automatic, networked, cross platform backup solutions.
Lots down, lots to go! Have fun!